الملاحظات
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: The Attic

The attic last night I was thinking about chances or let us say rooms in life as Henry James says “there’s room everywhere ….if you will pay for it…”.

1. #1 Icon17 The Attic 
    المشاركات
    attic

[align=center]The attic[/align]

[align=justify][align=center]last night I was thinking about chances or let us say rooms in life as Henry James says “there’s room everywhere ….if you will pay for it…”. Yes, it’s totally true. Life is full of rooms of every kind and size; and we as people choose the ones we do like and ignore all about the others which may cause pains if we step forward.

There are rooms for happiness and pleasure only. They are the rooms which all of us seek and we spend most of our life trying to find a way to get in. for such rooms, I think, the price is not that much high. May be, one has to pay but comparing to the happiness he finds I believe it’s nothing.

Other rooms for good rarely chances and new experiences in life. Each one of us has dreams, wishes, hopes, or even imaginations in his mind to fulfill. So, one may chose to lead the way ahead to such rooms looking for his good luck in order to explore different kind of knowledge, to make his own life and to make his own future.

Also, there are rooms which are made to satisfy our deep inside desires. Such satisfaction, we can find by dealing with people who join us these rooms. in these rooms we make and develop kinds of relationships. Just in side there, one is free to choose the people he likes and the kind of relation he wants. People can make –together-friends, colleagues, husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sisters , brothers, and even a family. From such rooms one will learn indirect way how to love and how to hate, how to revenge and how to forgive, how to be loyal and how to be selfish or how to be an evil and how to be an angel.

Another kind of rooms are those where one can learn from his mistakes. In side these rooms, one goes through experiences and learn eventually from them. Ironically, one may enter only to commit a mistake in order to learn from it which-I think-is a gift and one should be thankful that there is a place to teach him what is wrong and what is right.

One more room is….well I am not going to call it a room but I’ll call it the attic. Since no one dare to get in, since no one goes there according to his desire and if he enters this attic he with no doubt will be forced to; for these reasons, I should call it an attic instead of a room. This attic is the place which everyone avoid and never want to try to go up there because there are only the people who are punished. Inside there, one will find the harmful and painful experiences of all. One may find the bad luck, the loss of something or someone, the pain of disloyalty, the better of the reality, and the disappointments. Although, one can choose not to step inside the attic but unfortunately, in a way or anther, one has to go up there one day. The ticket for the entrance here will be very high expensive one. The point is, I think, because one pays nothing for the entrance of the previous rooms and he choose to get in wherever he pleases, he has to pay something for this. [/align][/align]
    [align=center]I hope u would Like my lines[/align]

The Attic

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ice Tea ; 08-Dec-2006 الساعة 10:17 PM
    رد مع اقتباس  

thank u my friend really i like it

all the best

رد مع اقتباس  

[align=center]now i'm turning my back to the world
    after i've realized what's my place
    it was like i'm feeling pain without realizing that sword
    a sword stick deep inside my heart
    i wonder when i'll be out of the attic , or maybe it's better than this world

Miss.Ice Tea

First Welcome back to the fourm

and about your spilended writing

i'll give you 100/100

it was really nice reading your peace of art

Keep it Up Miss.Ice Tea

Dead||Soul
    [/align]

رد مع اقتباس  

المشاركات
    i agree with you in that

thank you so much for the nice topic