Love: is for You.

You: is for me.

Me: is for You.

( I Love You )

It must have been a rainy day
when You were born…

It wasn't really rain…

The Sky was crying cause
it gave the Most Beautiful Angel to earth…

If you would ask me for how long am gona be Yours…

My answer will be :……. I don't know …!!!

Cause I really don't know…

Which is longer …Forever or Always…

If dreams were not dreams & dreams came true, I would not be here i would be with you.

Distance is 1 thing that keeps us apart. But u will always remain in my heart!

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep- when we dream, when we kiss? This is because the most precious thing in the world is unseen. Wen I close my eyes I see you

Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that u may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true because i could not find a better friend like u!

Wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I wanna be around u, I wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u good night

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning. i love you

There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream i dream

U will always be mine 4 now & 4ever. U will always be mine 4 u r my treasure. U will always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever i will always love u

There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

One day the moon said 2 me, if your lover makes you cry why do not you leave your lover I looked at the moon and replied would you ever leave your sky?

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!

If I died or travelled far, I would write your name on every star, so everyone could look up & see, that u mean the world 2 me

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love when u exist?

Accidents do happen. I slip- I trip- I stumble- I fall & usually I do not care at all. but now I do not know what to do because I slipped and fell in love with u

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart 4ever!

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you

True love is hard to find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the love inside of me is true. It appeared the day i met you!

It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & remenisce. So many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight. Those words run through my head day & night. I dreamt u held me & made me see that 4ever 2gether we would be!

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star, cute as a kitten thats what u are. bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything, I love all rolled into 1

I have liked many but loved very few.
yet no-one has been as sweet as u.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face.
a special someone i cant replace.
I love u I always will.
U have filled a space no one can fill!

Girl you are clever
girl ur smart.
girl ur like a work of art.
girl ur ***y
girl ur fine.
the only thing u aint is mine!

As I lie awake in my bed, all sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love u as much as I do. Then I realize its because u r u!

If love is not a game then why are there so many players?

U luv coz u weep. u weep coz u hurt. u hurt coz u fail. u fail coz u try. u try coz u need. u need coz u want. u want coz u feel. u feel coz u live. u live coz u luv

have u ever noticed a heart is two upside down teardrops

Love's beautiful like butterfly when u try to catch it, it will fly away but when u cool and silent, it will come and touch u. So wait for your butterfly!!! !

they say true love is just round the corner i must be walking in circles

Love is like a glass. If u break it, it's hard to fix, And even if you manage that , it'll never be the same.

People say that when love comes knocking on your door let it in. But sometimes love comes through a backdoor & by the time u notice its on its way out.

God gave u 2 legs to walk.2 hands to hold.2 ears to hear.2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart? Probably because He wants you to look for the other

Some thoughts are better kept unsaid. some feelings are better kept to urself. because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence.

True love doesnt have a happy ending.True love doesnt have an ending!

Love is like a rose it blossoms then dies.

Dont find love.let love find you.That's why it's called falling in love coz you dont force yourself to fall- you just do!

If you want me to fall for you- you have to give me something worth tripping over.

love is not how u 4get but how u forgive.not how u listen but how u understand.not what u see but what u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall in the harder it is to get out

It hurts 2 luv sum1 who doesnt giv u d time of day.but it hurts more wen u realize dat sum1 u dont giv d time of day luved u & gave it up coz u luved another

Looks may capture the eyes but it's the personality that captures the heart

love can sometimes be magic- but magic can sometimes be an ILLUSION!

You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see. But u cant close your heart to things you do not want to feel.

You are:-

As innocent as a flower
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

As sweet as cherry pie
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

As beautiful as a sunset
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

As bright as a firefly
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

As clever as a musician
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

As romantic as a red rose