الملاحظات
النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: life would never be the same

Life Wouldn’t be The Same Did anyone was shocked of life’s changing currents? Did anyone got disappointed when things turned to be different than the way he had expected?

1. #1 Icon17 life would never be the same 
    المشاركات
    life

[align=center]Life Wouldn’t be The Same

Did anyone was shocked of life’s changing currents? Did anyone got disappointed when things turned to be different than the way he had expected? Did anyone cried for the old days? Yes, I did.

Life would never be the same.

On everyday I grew up, something very dear, very common, very close to me faded away. With every son set, something sold deep in side of me melded with it. With every sun shine, I lost precious things in the darkness of the night before. I was too young, maybe too stupid to realize that painful reality. But at the end of the day, this is life, one would learn every thing in the right time, at the right age. When we were children, we lost our toys, dolls, and sometimes our dear dress, but we did not notice and life was still the same. When we were teenagers, we lost our childish days, our silly adventures, but we didn’t notice and life was still the same. When we became adults, we forget all about our stylish clothes, crazy hair cuts, and our parents’ supervisions, but we didn’t notice and life was still the same. When we turned to be mature, we did lose people around us, when we forget our childhood friends, when we gave in some of the principles we were clinging on, and when we change the whole way we were living, just then, we finally did notice. Just then, life wouldn’t be the same!!!

RIGHT?
    [/align]

tell me if you agree with me???

life would never be the same

رد مع اقتباس  

المشاركات
    [align=center]
    Absolutely u r right

But this is life things go and the others come!! [/align]

رد مع اقتباس  

you're right Ice Tea

indeed you're right

life is like day and nightthe night is the hard timesand the day is the good times

we can just cry over the old days.although i'm doing it right now

but through time i'll forget what happened

thanx for sharing this topic with us

Best Regards

Dead||Soul

رد مع اقتباس  

المشاركات
    [align=center]Am glad you like it all. I wrote this 4 days ago and I found it nice to share it with all of you.

OK Ramad, I guess you have alot deep inside of you. I think everyone has. It's killing to cry over past times since you know you cant hold it back. What ever you have got, I hope it would pass away cuz I know how it feels.

thanks again!!

Have a Nice Cool Day[/align]

رد مع اقتباس  

المشاركات
    مشكووووووووووووووووووور,,
    يعطيك العافيه
    ولا تحرمنا من جديدك
    تقبل مروري
    البـــــرنس

رد مع اقتباس  

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Marriage Life
    بواسطة مشآعرٍ إنسآن في المنتدى صور كراكتير
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 10-Apr-2008, 08:54 PM
  2. Avoid girlfriends in ur life
    بواسطة kaber في المنتدى اللغه الاتجليزيه , تعليم اللغات - Forum English
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 11-Oct-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Three things in life
    بواسطة إحساس أميره في المنتدى اللغه الاتجليزيه , تعليم اللغات - Forum English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 11-Oct-2007, 09:04 AM
  4. .+.VaMpiRe'$ LiFe.+.
    بواسطة HeLL CoMMaNDeR في المنتدى اللغه الاتجليزيه , تعليم اللغات - Forum English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-Oct-2007, 09:00 AM
  5. Celebrate Your Life
    بواسطة المدمن في المنتدى اللغه الاتجليزيه , تعليم اللغات - Forum English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-Oct-2007, 08:41 AM
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

عرض سحابة الكلمة الدلالية

المفضلات
المفضلات
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة